Mayfair is a leading global Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business and produces a wide range of biscuits and confectioneries. Its products are stocked and sold by retailers throughout the Pakistan region, as well as 25 other countries around the world.
To manage and monitor the product inventory at such a large scale, Mayfair conducts retail audits in order to gain insight into stock levels and how retailers are displaying products on their shelves.
Using the previous manual audit process, Mayfair was dependent on paper-based audit questionnaires, which required data to be re-entered into the back-office systems after the audit had been completed.
This was costly and time-consuming, and also didn’t guarantee accuracy when data was collected and processed.
- By adopting WorkMobile®’s bespoke mobile data capture solution,Mayfair has replaced its paper-based retail audit process with mobile business forms, leading to greater efficiency and accuracy when capturing retail audit data.
- It now takes the auditors a reduced amount of time to collect the details required to complete an audit, such as stock count at the retailer, pictures of the shelving and GPS co-ordinates of the retailer’s location, as this can all be captured quickly on one form with just one device.
- Auditors can create reports in real-time on a mobile device and can instantly send them to the main office, saving time, money and effort.
- Therefore, decisions on stock levels and product displays can be made much more quickly, meaning an improved level and quality of service.
- Productivity has also improved among auditors as they are now able to concentrate on delivering a great service while operating from various locations on a daily basis.
What Our Clients Are Saying…
WorkMobile’s® digital forms have helped us to transform the way our data is collected and analysed from over 200,000 retailers nationally. While conducting retail audits and health checks, our field team must collect a lot of information accurately, so we can monitor how our products are stocked, check our stock levels versus our competition’s stock levels and identify gaps accordingly. By using paper-based methods of data collection, it’s always a challenge to ensure that information is captured and relayed into the back-office systems timely and accurately. It’s also very time consuming and doesn’t make the job easy for our field team, who often have to travel across a number of different sites throughout their day.
After reviewing our processes, we recognised the need for a mobile solution that would enable our auditors to complete questionnaires quickly and easily, while operating from various locations. The project with WorkMobile® has proved to be a huge success and has enabled us to significantly cut down the time it takes for our field team to complete a report, meaning that our line managers can make quicker, more accurate decisions. We are now looking to purchase more licenses from WorkMobile® later this year to enable the solution to be used in our other departments.Haseeb IqbalHead risk and compliance at Mayfair