Updated: Nov 29, 2019
Do you have data stored on WorkMobile that you no longer need? Well with our new ‘purge’ feature you can now permanently delete any unwanted records including associated media files, notification history and jobs (even if the job hasn’t been completed).
Carefully read through our simple step by step guide on how to enable Purge.
Please Note – Once data has been purged it has been permanently deleted and can not be retrieved!
1) Log into your WorkMobile account and select Forms from within the navigation bar at the top of the page.
2) Next, select the form you require.
3) When you have been navigated to the ‘Form Dashboard’, select ‘Completed Records’.
You should now see a list of completed record entries like so;
4) Select ‘Enable Purge’
5) You now have the option to individually select each record by ticking the Purge check boxes. If you have a large amount of records to select, it may be easier to click ‘Select All’ then untick any records you wish to retain.
6) When you ‘Select All’, the following message will appear on your screen.