Your privacy matters to us
2.0 Personal Information
2.1 When you use the Website, in particular if you have an online account with us, by logging in to the account you may provide us with personal information about you such as your name, address, date of birth, fax and telephone numbers and email address (“personal information”). We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2.2 You are entitled by law to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by writing to us at WorkMobile, part of eSAY Solutions Limited, Lowry Mill, Lees Street, Swinton, Manchester, M27 6DB or contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or such other email address as may be displayed on the “Contact Details” section of the Website from time to time. We may charge you a fee for this which shall not exceed £10. You are entitled to ask us to correct or update your personal information at any time by contacting us at the address above.
3.0 Uses made of the information
3.1 We (and our representatives) may use your personal information for the purposes of:
- 3.1.1 carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us including processing your order(s);
- 3.1.2 notifying you of any updates to the WorkMobile Software;
- 3.1.3 authorising payments and/or sending a bill to you;
- 3.1.4 maintaining the account you hold with us;
- 3.1.5 ensuring that our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
3.2 We shall be entitled to use your personal information to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to contact you in this way you can “opt out” by emailing us at any time at email@example.com.
4.0 Disclosure of your information
4.1 You consent to us (and our representatives) disclosing your personal information to third parties:
- 4.1.1 in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 4.1.2 if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply such other terms as apply to our relationship, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- 4.1.3 if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website.
5.1 Certain parts of the Website use “cookies” to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such websites. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
6.1 The Website has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do, however, take data security seriously and will use our reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
6.2 If you register to use secured parts of the Website, in particular if you have an online account with us, you may be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately at the address provided in 2.2 above. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account until your identity has been verified and the account has been satisfactorily secured.
6.3 Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.