Welcome to WorkMobile’s quarterly release notes. Here you will find invaluable information on our latest product features and how they can help improve your organisations’s mobile data capture.
We value your feedback…
As always, we really do appreciate your continued firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch.. Feel free to email the team at
New features available as of 26th Feb 2015:
- Multiple Website Logins – Website admins now have the ability to create additional logins for other website users and define specific roles for that individual, i.e. form editor, job allocator etc.
- Notification Management (Enterprise Customers Only)
Website admins now have the ability to monitor the notification queue and then resend a notification in the event of a failure.
- Data Downloader – The data download page has been extended to provide greater control of which records are to be downloaded, i.e. a specific date range etc.
- SMS Notifications – (Available on Request) – A new notification type is now available which allows you to configure WorkMobile to send out and SMS containing dynamic content as a notification.
- New Form Designer (Beta) – We’ve re-engineered the current form designer to make it even easier and faster to use. Although technically this is still a work in progress and there’s still lot’s to do we’ve decided to share progress to date in a hope to gather some much needed and valuable feedback from our customers.
Check out the website blog over the coming weeks as we provide insight, hints & tips on how to get the best of these great new features!