The on-route feature is a new job status that gives you the ability to send out a notification from the mobile application at the point your mobile user is on their way to a job. This useful if you want to implement functionality to let your customer know that your engineer or delivery driver is on their way.
To enable this feature, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your WorkMobile account and select Jobs.
2. On the left-hand menu you should see a list of options. Select Job Types, which will direct you to a list of job type entries.
3. Once you have selected a job, tick the On Route Status check box on the job type editor page.
4. Be sure to complete the other stages if necessary then hit Submit.
5. On your mobile device Log into your WorkMobile account.
6. Select the Inbox from the main menu and select the job you require from the list.
7. Select the On Route button followed by the thumbs up so you are able to inform the office when you’re on your way to a job.