You can control which mobile users can see which forms by creating User Groups.
Find out how…..
To create a User Group:
1. From the Dashboard click on User Groups from the left hand menu.
2. The User Group list view will show that you have one User Group – the Default group. All mobile users are set to be included in the Default group unless you edit them otherwise.
3. To create a new group, click New User Group on the left hand menu and type the name for your user group. After pressing Save, this group will then appear in the User Group list.
To allocate your Mobile Users to the required group:
1. Choose Mobile Users from the top menu bar, then click on the Edit button for the user you wish to allocate to a user group.
2. Choose from the User Group drop down menu and then press Update.
To make a form visible to a User Group:
1. From the Forms menu, open the form you wish to allocate User Groups to and from the Form Dashboard, click Form User Group from the left hand menu.
2. The name of your form is displayed along with all the User Groups you have created. You can make the form visible to as many User Group as you wish by checking the tick box. Then click Save.
3. Only the users that are allocated to the User Group can see the form on their device.