My last blog showed you how to add images on product information. Now I’m going to show you how to use the Document Library to hold images and production information.
Imagine you are in the shop fitting business with lots of people out in the field. Your fitters are given a job, and they require information about the products they are using or fitting.
By preloading the images into the document library, the fitters will have all the necessary information to hand. You are able to create this effect without any complex formulas in the form.
OK let’s have a go!
• Login to your WorkMobile account and in the left-hand menu select ‘Libraries’.
• Click on the library and it will take you to the document library dashboard.
• If you do not have any libraries set up, then you need to create one by clicking ‘New Library’. Just create a new library and assign to a User group. Once you have done this, hit Save.
Once you have created your library, click on the library and select new library document followed by Browse here you can start adding your documents containing the images.
Here we have created a library called ‘Reference’, with images and information to show you.
You can keep adding documents to your library, in this case for more product images and information. Click on Choose file and navigate to where your file is stored on your file system. Select your file, then click Save on the left-hand side of the screen.
• When you are ready for your users to view the library, choose the user groups to have access, and Save.
• On the device, an icon will appear called ‘Documents’, where all your product information will be.
You can also access the library when you are completing a form, just click in the Library icon and the bottom of the screen.