If you’re a Value Added Reseller (VAR) or Value Added Service Provider (VASP) with your own infrastructure and commercial/ technical resources to help take WorkMobile to market in your territories, then we would like to hear from you!
In return we’ll provide you with:
- Your own on-premise branded version of WorkMobile. You can also opt for our cloud based solution if you wish.
- Access to Sales, Marketing and Training resources
- WorkMobile and co-branded collateral for your customer marketing campaigns
- A partner portal login so you can see your registrations and customers who have purchased user licenses.
- The ability to offer your customers a fully tailored SaaS mobile solution, including professional services such as Hardware, Integration and Deployment support.
- By providing local support services you can deliver localised solutions to your end customers. The WorkMobile platform can be custom to your local language and time zone, with payments collected in local currency.
- All VASPs will be able to feed in requests into the technical roadmap for WorkMobile and be informed about new features before they are released.
- Partners may also invest in ownership of their own white-label site. We will also provide guidance on how to market your white-label site across your various operating territories.
- Dedicated partner manager and contact for supporting new end user clients.
The customers you generate are your own. Each partner that comes on board has a formal strategic partner agreement with WorkMobile, payments from your clients are received by the VAR and then passed on to us as per the agreed revenue share %. We will also help support your operations and marketing activities to help drive more revenue for your business.
Please speak to one of the dedicated partner support team to discuss our partner programme in more detail.
Read more about our global partners here.
Ready to become a Strategic Partner?
Geoff Evans, executive manager at South African reseller Altec ACS said:
“We’ve been working with WorkMobile for two years and have found the service to be readily embraced across a wide range of sectors. Even the financial services sector, an area we know well and not generally renowned for adopting new technologies quickly has seized the opportunity this service provides, bringing in new revenue and strengthening our relationships.”
Read more at Dealersupport.co.uk
See further articles:
How do I generate additional revenue from WorkMobile?
What our clients are saying…
WorkMobile’s® digital forms have helped us to transform the way our data is collected and analysed from over 200,000 retailers nationally. While conducting retail audits and health checks, our field team must collect a lot of information accurately, so we can monitor how our products are stocked, check our stock levels versus our competition’s stock levels and identify gaps accordingly. By using paper-based methods of data collection, it’s always a challenge to ensure that information is c...Haseeb IqbalHead risk and compliance at Mayfair
Karl BellGeneral Manager KJM (UK) Ltd
eSAY provided us with the data and photo collection system for our festival activity. They worked hard to deliver what was a very challenging project requiring bespoke systems and software. We now have the best festival data collection system we have ever had and will certainly use eSAY in the future.Anella WickendenYouth Campaigns Manager ActionAid
Graham StanleyOperations Director eSAY Solutions Ltd
WorkMobile comes to data capture and back-office reporting via a mobile phone. It gives us the freedom and flexibility to design the reports exactly to our clients’ specifications. It has all the benefits of a bespoke solution but none of the prohibitive costs and long lead-in times. Plus, the forms can be created very simply by a non-technical person. RPS takes pride in integrating innovation into the working environment, and the WorkMobile® project.Bob BraggRegional Manager RPS Group Ltd
We've been very impressed with the customisable nature of WorkMobile and the fact that it's positively impacted our business virtually from day one. United Utilities and WorkMobile are working together to deliver us with not just results on the ground, but more accountability through real-time data and management reporting.Paul ParrLeakage Planner United Utilities
Andrew TinklerCEO Eddie Stobart Group
We have worked with a number of field marketing companies both in the UK and overseas so in many ways Boost Field Marketing’s requirements were fairly typical in that they were focused on capturing high quality data in a relatively short period of time on either a mobile phone or PDA. The slightly left-field aspect was the fact that a whole event was built around the successful deployment of the solution in real-time. We were 100% convinced that WorkMobile would fulfill the brief and deliv...Operations teamBoost