Introducing our New Features!
Last month, the brainy people at eSay Solutions brought some shiny new changes to WorkMobile. By introducing thrilling, industry-leading features, we are able to provide your company with an enhanced solution that will add great, long-lasting value to your business.
In the February release, there are two brand new, exciting features:
Improved Data Grids
We’ve added some flashy new features to improve our data grids. Here they are (drum roll please!):
- Speed Improvements: We’ve now made the grids perform much snappier, especially when dealing with large volumes of data.
- Filters: You can filter your searches by date range, type of job, employee etc. Now, the data grids will actually remember your filter. This means that you can easily access the necessary information next time you conduct a search.
- Number: As well as remembering your filters, the data grids will also remember the number of rows you selected to show, making the whole process a lot quicker!
Notification Email Subject
It is now possible to configure the subject for an email notification by using a field from the form. Gone are the days of long lists of generic email subject headers – now you can construct the header so that the recipient is able to discern the subject of the email when they see it in their inbox.
Windows Phone 8 Beta
There are so many mobile devices out there these days that it’s hard to keep up with them all! However, we are committed to supporting all major mobile platforms. To honor this commitment, we now support the Windows Phone 8. If this interests you, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’d be happy to give you the lowdown!
As well as introducing these wonderful features, our clever team have also sorted out the minor technical issues you may have faced recently when using WorkMobile. These are:
- Previously when in the form-list the keyboard was appearing and in certain cases causing your forms to vanish.
- Up until this release rejecting auto-save job was causing data corruption.
- For those of you who are still running Android 2.0 the log-on Auto Launch form crashing the app has now been fixed.
- Previously if the app were to crash the Auto-save behavior was confusing and difficult to locate. This now auto launches the form when you next log-on the app.
- Up until this release the “Save As” feature fails with sub-forms that have fewer than three summary fields.
- Beforehand the “Save As” feature failed with dynamically required sub-forms.
- Previously the checkbox data appeared different for pre-completed jobs than completed. This should now be back to its old self showing a 0 or 1.
- Previously the regional settings on the computer were breaking number formulas.
- Up until this release you were unable to deactivate or delete mobile user if previously allocated a job.
- Previously some users were experiencing Jobs re-appearing on device after completion.
For more information on how to make the most out of WorkMobile’s fantastic features, take a look at our useful contact us with any questions you may have., or
It is through listening to your feedback that we are able to continuously provide a comprehensive WorkMobile Development Programme, so thank you!
Watch this space for our brand new Time Capture feature, coming soon to WorkMobile!