WorkMobile® is an award winning mobile data capture service that allows field staff to capture data in real-time through mobile forms through a native app running on users’ smartphones, tablets, laptops or PCs. All manner of data can be captured, including, date/time, location, photos and signatures, on or offline. Simply put, WorkMobile replaces paper forms. Using the API, data captured may be integrated into back-office or ERP systems and further extended into a bespoke workflow solution that includes a variety of management information reporting options.
Clients can either ‘self-customise’ the service to their business needs, or choose to have it delivered as a complete turn-key service including enhanced support, branding and hosting options. It’s widely applicable and consequently has seen uptake in organisations as diverse as charities, facilities management, utilities and construction, as well as banks and retail.
View our latest case studies
eSay Solutions was established.
With the changing technological environment the business continued to focus on the development of bespoke software across various platforms including Windows Mobile.
The WorkMobile application was in it’s beta stage of it’s NPD roadmap with a vision to becoming a leader in providing businesses with mobile data capture solutions.
WorkMobile launched at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The WorkMobile Partner Programme launched.
The WorkMobile advertising campaign began.
WorkMobile for iPad was released.
WorkMobile release 2.0 was launched, including full Unicode compliance and advanced dashboard functionality.
Progressive engagement began.
WorkMobile allowed for on-device integration, which meant that users could consume data locally from their back-office systems.
eSay solutions was rebranded as WorkMobile and launched the new website.
The WorkMobile team moved to its new state of the art headquarters in Manchester.
We pride ourselves on the ability to deliver market-leading mobile technology, functionality and support.
- Average app store rating is based on the combined rating across Android, iOS and Blackberry (averaged to a scale of 5), as of 21.09.15.
- Average cost saving/year, cost to process a paper form and cost to process a WorkMobile form is based on a survey of 67 WorkMobile customers on 21.09.15 (average adjustment to represent a 10 person company).
- Based on a WorkMobile® credit purchase price of £0.14 per credit.
- 500 pages per ream at £2.32, Colour printer costs – £0.06/page (based on cartridge/user and depreciation costs)
- Transport to and from – assume 0.02p per K, 50km per day, 200 forms, Driver costs assume 2 hours per day, 200 forms = £0.11
- Data Entry Clerk £10.59/hour cost to company- 1 sheet for data entry takes 10 minutes. £10.59 = £1.77 per sheet
- 20,800 Sheets per filing cabinet taking 1m2. £546 price for 4 draw cabinet + £10.59 sq metre per month